The Crowsnest Nordic Ski Club is a not-for-profit group dedicated primarily to promoting cross-country skiing at the Allison-Chinook cross country ski area in the Crowsnest Pass, Alberta.
The Allison-Chinook cross country ski area is located on public lands on the east side of Tecumseh Mountain at the continental divide. The forested, sheltered and rolling terrain found here provides for a superb cross-country ski experience for skiers of all skill levels. Allison-Chinook has fabulous trails and some additional basic amenities:
- Over 30 km of well signed trails; groomed and track-set from approximately Dec 1 to Mar 31
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Primarily groomed for classic skiing, with approximately 7 km available for skate skiing on certain trails as noted on the map
- Access to the surrounding back-country
- A warm up hut with wood stove
- Pit toilets
- Non-motorized access only
- Dogs have their own trails. Access is at the Tecumseh Parking area. Please see the map for this information
Come and join us in Crowsnest Pass this winter and experience the best cross country ski area in Alberta’s southern Rockies.